Net-Jam
Gumm

"Dust Devil Rage" Is a homosexual cuntbag

Well,

He decides to use Satan as his god and it works for him. Of course it does. Little cuntbag doesn't know life. Hope he's looking forward to the day he dies and goes straight to Hell forever. I sure am. He's a jobless cuck who enjoys a sad life of monotony, masking his suicidal thoughts with a candid cunt act. He can go fuck himself three times, and then a fourth after he jumps off a bridge and God replays his sad cunt life back to him, where he realized he never loved his mom enough to care for her life. 

Thanks 

-Jarod

But tell us how you really feel.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

How I really feel? Net-Jam admins blow at spotting cheaters. There. I said it. You guys are fantastic admins otherwise. Time for me to move on to other games

lol ok.

We don't ban people unless we can prove they're hacking. People who complain that we're not randomly banning people tend to be the type of person who has never been banned off of a dodgy killcam. It kind of sucks.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Not positive, but possibly "blow" means "are good" where ALL come from.  From the wind to mutual celebrations I don't see the mention as anything, but a compliment to the administration of the server(s) and the forums.

If anyone should be insulted it is DDR.  Gumm did a top notch job of that with a slam dunk in emotional manipulation in almost every phrase. XD

Jarod, I think you should log in under a different name and get behind this...."cuntbag" and record some of this cheating eidt*.

Posting this sort of thing in Completely Off-Topic seems way too topical and it will only make you friends.

"When I got in to ask and talk to you you were just keeping kicking me..." - HikariNozomi (Dec. 20, 2021)

I for one love how fair and just our admins are on banning. Something I'm super proud of to be a part of.

There's this one player (i will not name) that lots of players dislike, including many admins/mods because of his dirty tactics: spawn camp/kill with rpd. Many, many players accuse him hacks. Many players, including our very own admin sus and reported/record demo of him.

I and 2 other admins watch 1 of the demo over and over and debated if he's hacking. The demo looks very fishy. After 30 mins of debating, we concluded there wasnt enough evidence that he was hacking. Even though we all dislike the player, and I personally wanted to find reason to remove him, we didnt ban him. I mean who the hell spend 30 mins to review demos to be fair and just. I mean, we all have fucking jobs to do, kids to feed and beat up you know.

Anyhow, why the hell did I even write this.