Net-Jam

HELP ???? Something ain't right !!!!!!

Hi,

So... Something ain't right with my game since today.

I was playing in the server (as usual). I got picked on by some noob whining players (as usual).
New players (screen names) that I've never saw before. I didn't think much of it because I'm getting insulted on a regular basis in your friendly and welcoming server :).

But something weird happened.
After I manage to shut the fuckers mouths with a good come back, they went silent and weird shit started to happen....

During the game, my mouse lost it sensibility settings and my AK-47 is no longer a "one shot kill" like it should be. (Even at point blank, need more then one bullet to kill. While I use to one shot across the map with that thing).

Have I been hacked ? Is there a way to fix this issue ?

I can deal with the mouse adjustments.
But why/how TF my AK-47 lost damage ???????????????????????

Help ?

Cheers

Edited by Tamsko

I assume this exchange is what you're crying about?

firefox_3hPVBwqTfb.thumb.png.1728c80da378275e0b0ae4f5a9413a8f.png

17 hours ago, Tamsko said:

...I got picked on by some noob whining players (as usual).

I didn't think much of it because I'm getting insulted on a regular basis in your friendly and welcoming server :).

After I manage to shut the fuckers mouths with a good come back...

So you're saying "cause suck it" is getting picked on? If that's all it takes to set you off, maybe the internet isn't the place for you.

Your post reads like some sort of grade-schooler's attempt at getting something done about this exchange, and the only one I would fault is you. In-fact, looking at your chat history, you're a major contributor to our "kind and welcoming" server. Not that I'm accusing someone as secure, well-adjusted and mature as you of being the top tier twat that's in your chatlogs. Must be some mistake.

As for your being "hacked", if that were true it would mean a great deal of things were possible, that as far as any of us know, is not.

P.S. That's a good come back? lol

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Ok,
Can you explain me why my mouse sensibility and MY WEAPONS DAMAGE INGAME changed during the game ???????????????????

Never happened before.
Did ANY of you had this kind of things happening ? YOUR GAME SETTINGS CHANGING AS YOU'RE PLAYING ?????

Gryphus_1 : You're the only one concerned about what's happenning is chat. You're the only one who cares about what some dumbfuck have to say in a game chat.

I asked for help NOT for the picking (and thank you for being friendly in your answer.. Loving you too mate). And if you don't like my come back .. So what ?????

I came on the server's forum to get help for my game being not what it should be.
MY WEAPONS DAMAGE IS FUCKED UP ????????? NOT FAIR ! NOT RIGHT !
That's my "Help?" demand, not the bullshit some, low respect and hight self-esteem, kids have said ...........................

If you don't wanna help.. just DON'T.
But don't answer me with nothing more then a screenshot and some reproach. Who the F you think you are ? My father ? Cmon man.. you need to do better.

Cheers

Explain !

"Maybe Lunar invoked his special "Tam only" modification"

What should I understand here ??
People intentionally modifying players settings ???

Can't defeat me so you play dirty ? I hope it was a joke ..........................

Peace

12 minutes ago, Tamsko said:

"Maybe Lunar invoked his special "Tam only" modification"

I'm no expert, but I'd guess it was a joke.

Given the rest of your posts on these forums and your chat log I'll expand on that a bit more.

From Merriam-Webster's website:

image.png.6bfabc8a9d5a096a45483fdb7a3e67ba.png

In this case it's likely referring to the fact that our admins know that I've developed most of our external admin tools.

Lunar-1.png

If I'm the only one concerned, why was it the first thing you brought up? What you don't seem to comprehend is that you and everyone else in that chatlog, the people you call dumbfucks, are all exactly the same. In this case and it seems many others you're the fragile little child that gets sent into self righteous tantrums, contributing heavily to the unpleasant atmosphere you referenced in your post. So yes, I care and despite what you say it's quite clear that you care very much.

I have had some random settings change on me before while playing, and if they didn't resolve themselves after a restart, I googled them. But I never attributed them to getting hacked. lol So I'm not sure what we have to do with your problems. Frankly it sounds like ping to me.

I mentioned your "come back" because you seemed proud of it, and it was rather sad.

Not helping much I see...

Gryphus_1:
"Your ping is responsible for you mouse sensibility going crazy and your weapons damage to decreased"
Yeah right... My ping .. it's my ping's fault .. RIGHT ....

Lunar:
"You're so stupid, i gonna screen shot a definition, just to mock you some more".
Yeah right.. You guys love me. I remember now. Thank for .. nothing I guess?

Ok then, i'll just play with less damage and a fucked up sensibility. No big deal, right ?
It's just Tam. We hate him. So if we can mess up with him. Why not :)

What was I expecting from this community anyway ...

Cheers

You really are quite self-conscious and arrogant.

Since you seem to have something against screenshots, I'll actually type it in this time.

Self-conscious: uncomfortably conscious of oneself as an object of the observation of others

Arrogant: exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner

No matter what we do you're going to continue to complain, whine, and question the integrity of this server and our admins unless we bend to your will and bow down. If you presented yourself in a reasonable manner and weren't an absolute prick in the way you approached everything maybe we'd take you seriously. But no, you insist on making everything about people hating you. But alas, these words are likely wasted so I'll stop there.

Lunar-1.png

On a more serious note, I'll reiterate what Gryphus has said in his first reply and expand a little.

1 hour ago, Gryphus_1 said:

As for your being "hacked", if that were true it would mean a great deal of things were possible, that as far as any of us know, is not.

While what he says here is true, there is a lot of malicious software out there targeted at gamers because they tend to be easy targets. We cannot take responsibility or accept liability for any modified clients that connect to our server. If you download the game from any malicious website, download any external tools to tweak your game, or even connect to any server running the cracked 1.8x version that force-downloads the cracked 1.8x client on your machine, you're exposing yourself to potential malice. We've got rules against used cheat tools, and have advised against 1.8x many times in the past.

Lunar-1.png

"You really are quite self-conscious and arrogant.Since you seem to have something against screenshots, I'll actually type it in this time.Self-conscious: uncomfortably conscious of oneself as an object of the observation of othersArrogant: exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner"

Yeah.. that wasn't arrogant at all ... Replying just to mock people by acting the way you denounces ... Calling yourself an adult ?

Has for the serious part: I play on steam. No cracked version
I just reinstalled the game. Nothing changed. And it's even worst cuz now when I aim my gun, I can't move it. I'm stuck where I aimed at.
W.T.F !

Never mind.

I aint gonna play COD anymore. This game is only bringing me problems and deception.

Just playing, not asking anything. People insult and hack me. No help fro the community (quite the opposite of helping) .... Fuck it !

Wasn't a pleasure to talk to you guys. You need to work on your way to communicate with people without making them feel insulted, marginalised nor rejected.

All i wanted was to play the game. All what you guys did was, mockery, mockery and screenshot to mock some more...

Anyway, i'm out.

Adieu

4 minutes ago, Tamsko said:

You need to work on your way to communicate with people without making them feel insulted, marginalised nor rejected.

No, no that was exactly what I intended. Glad it came across.

Have a nice baguette life.

Pardon me, sir, but I think you're the only one who called yourself an adult. Multiple times you had to boast about your age, wife, and child who left you on an island. I can provide additional screenshots if you want.

For the serious part, just because you play on steam doesn't mean that you don't have a cracked version of the game. Steam is just a provider. Once its on your computer you can do anything you want to it, including if you connect to a 1.8x server like I mentioned before.

Regardless, Goodbye! We'll not miss your childish ignorance and amusingly insulting demeanor.

Lunar-1.png

Lunar:
"wife, and child who left you"
They left me ? I didn't know. I thought, them being still under my roof was a thing. But I was wrong !!!! The almighty Lunar knows my life better then me XDXD Thank for the heads up on my own life XDXDXD. I think you missed read me. So i just gonna say: Learn to read, sir. XD

Gryphus:
"Have a nice baguette" ?
I knew you were an immature, trolling lil P of S. But you just added "racist" to the list of your qualities ;)
As i said. Get some help.

Loving this community. Proving me they're so good and mature all the time. True champions XDXD

I came here for help and was welcomed by hatred. Awesome !
I came seeking for help. And I found... "The Net-Jam community". The best of the best :)

Don't change a thing. You guys are perfect

Cheers

I know you really detest screenshots, but I genuinely couldn't make this up. "Wife, kid, leaves on an island..."

image.png.d75d002f31c80104207d11e68630a0e6.png

If we didn't find humor in your dreadful posts then we'd have to face the grim reality that is your existence.

Lunar-1.png

It's a typo. They still with me XDXD
I meant : Lives, not leaves

Ok, that's on me :)
But thank you for throwing me at my face that my family left me XD
ONLY A VERY NICE PERSON WOULD DO THAT !!!
image.png.042f321fa0b608911fc82bac4f2fd825.png

Edited by Tamsko