Net-Jam

User names changing and loss of in gamer chat

Rotok

Resulted in program configs being altered... Wow. Will your next post be about how getting killed in the game alters your programs stats file as well? And yes, I only take action against people who personally offend me...

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Honest feedback isn't whinging in chat on a game server, or fabricating stories about us. I have very much lost my patience with the latter.

You speak with some authority on how things should be done. So tell me, how's tK doing these days?

No fabrication about your crew at all.  Commenting on a lack of admining is reasonable when so much is missed.

tk was great fun and vibrant (apart from a few server providers not being up to speed).   Time to move on with work and enjoy other things on life.  Like where I am today wandering the coastline of Australia.

8 minutes ago, Rotok said:

Lol Sticky.  I to am blocked from chat fir having words to Gryphus about not admining YOU!

Interesting situation.

If we've ever spoken, it was years ago and clearly memorable. Again, openly whinging in a game server doesn't constitute a conversation with a person who isn't present. Or maybe it does for you, since you seem to have a strained relationship with reality.

I have to say though, your refusal to take responsibility for anything is amusing. Says quite a lot about one's character.

• 2 weeks later...

If you recall I had a go at you  in game or NJ for not admining the server enough,.   This was your response within moments of that chat.   Playing there gets is most frustrating with the amount of hackers that are in there with no admins coming in.  Played and spoken with your other admins no differently.    I am not sure what else you are referring to.   

Yet again what you've written is practically incomprehensible. I have no idea what you're trying to get at. My chat is logged as well as yours, and we have not spoken in even remotely recent history.

I understand that you're upset, I can appreciate it even. Our presence in the server has been thinner than we'd like. I'm working to fix that. But let me ask you this; were our places reversed, how long would you have taken your shit before you "admined" me?

As I said, I get that you're upset but for someone who claims to have run servers before and claims to know how they should be run, you should know better than anyone that is volunteer work akin to herding cats. Yet you go around fanning flames and generally being a cunt.

If you can't stomach the concept of playing the game without other players being able to read your whinging, then I can remedy that with a permanent ban. I believe that's the type of iron fist moderation you've been wanting. You've got it.

glad to hear you are fixing the adminning.   As a suggestion I ran a roster system that worked quite well. Does that commentary you posted there warrant a ban for you?   Never called you or any admin a "c***t".   Geepers.   

On 11/24/2021 at 9:07 PM, Rotok said:

The language of your own members is worse at times.

I don't see anyone in the Net-Jam community constantly calling people "cunts" in the server. You're degrading the server every time you're on. Seriously, just shut up and play the game (well, I guess you're kinda forced to do this now LOL).

On 11/15/2021 at 12:17 AM, Rotok said:

This type of behaviour confirms an immature approach to such a role.

Really nice of you to bring up immaturity. Complaining and name-calling every time you're on the server shows real maturity.

YOSHI.gif

On 11/30/2021 at 11:36 AM, SqshyYoshi said:

I don't see anyone in the Net-Jam community constantly calling people "cunts" in the server. You're degrading the server every time you're on. Seriously, just shut up and play the game (well, I guess you're kinda forced to do this now LOL).

Really nice of you to bring up immaturity. Complaining and name-calling every time you're on the server shows real maturity.

Well apparently you are setting the standard to use the same language is is so mature.   I might keep playing I might not.    I will stop any donations.   Anyhow.