Net-Jam
pettybone

British Slut: WH

Hey! here to request a review of British Slut. I really believe this person is a hacker but would prefer a higher authority on them.

I would have thought the demo I uploaded back on the 11th would have put this to rest.... never did find out what it was

that got her ban lifted.

I SENT LUNAR A MESSAGE TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO. HE SAID HE ONLY SEEN 1 THING. NOW KEEP IN MIND I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING OFF. MORE VIDEO PLEASE. BE QUIET WHEN DOING SO. LET HIM DO HIS OR HER THING.

I've watched this player on numerous occasions, however I never saw anything blatant.  I also never felt the need to record a demo because nothing was suspicious.

YOSHI.gif

@SqshyYoshiThat player has been back under the name "nevermind", now he's back under the name "/quit". The nevermind guy was 100% walling with a soft aimbot and a toggle. Under the /quit name he keeps walls on but toggles aimbot on and off. How do I know? As soon as I poke my head out he snaps his aim onto me and he's shot right at where I was through walls but barely missed multiple times on ambush, even when their UAV wasn't up and I hadn't shot or thrown any nades or stuns to give my position away. Also was too far for him to hear footsteps. It's blatant. The huge issue with the /quit guy is that his aimbotting and walling is clear in the killcams, but as soon as I go to spectator mode he toggles off the aimbot, but definitely keeps walls on. It wouldn't surprise me if he's running a script letting him know when he's being specced to turn the stuff off. /quit went 100-20 something sniping on bog, which beats the kd that hyper and rice would typically get on that map with LMGs and AKs, and they're the highest kd players on the server most of the time. So unless he's an MLG pro player there's something really fishy about that kd using a sniper. He had around a dozen headshots that game too. Hopefully I recorded the demo properly, I'm attaching it here. 

quit.dm_1

Did I take the demo properly? When I tried to play it it only showed my gameplay and it was super jittery footage. I did /startrecord /quit in console and it said "recording quit" in the bottom left of my screen. So idk.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, FFTootnoots said:

Did I take the demo properly? When I tried to play it it only showed my gameplay and it was super jittery footage. I did /startrecord /quit in console and it said "recording quit" in the bottom left of my screen. So idk.

Actually, the demo needs to be taken while you are spectating the player. Otherwise the only thing we see in the demo is what you're doing, not what they're doing.

Try typing these couple of commands in console to improve networking.

/snaps 30
/rate 25000

You would want to spectate them and then type this in the console

/record name

where "name" is replaced by whatever you want the filename to be. Then type

/stoprecord

to stop the recording.

Best practice is to do a separate recording for each map. It's tedious and time consuming, but keeps us from issuing bans irresponsibly.

Lunar-1.png