Net-Jam

British Slut: WH

pettybone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@SqshyYoshiThat player has been back under the name "nevermind", now he's back under the name "/quit". The nevermind guy was 100% walling with a soft aimbot and a toggle. Under the /quit name he keeps walls on but toggles aimbot on and off. How do I know? As soon as I poke my head out he snaps his aim onto me and he's shot right at where I was through walls but barely missed multiple times on ambush, even when their UAV wasn't up and I hadn't shot or thrown any nades or stuns to give my position away. Also was too far for him to hear footsteps. It's blatant. The huge issue with the /quit guy is that his aimbotting and walling is clear in the killcams, but as soon as I go to spectator mode he toggles off the aimbot, but definitely keeps walls on. It wouldn't surprise me if he's running a script letting him know when he's being specced to turn the stuff off. /quit went 100-20 something sniping on bog, which beats the kd that hyper and rice would typically get on that map with LMGs and AKs, and they're the highest kd players on the server most of the time. So unless he's an MLG pro player there's something really fishy about that kd using a sniper. He had around a dozen headshots that game too. Hopefully I recorded the demo properly, I'm attaching it here. 

quit.dm_1

Did I take the demo properly? When I tried to play it it only showed my gameplay and it was super jittery footage. I did /startrecord /quit in console and it said "recording quit" in the bottom left of my screen. So idk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, FFTootnoots said:

Did I take the demo properly? When I tried to play it it only showed my gameplay and it was super jittery footage. I did /startrecord /quit in console and it said "recording quit" in the bottom left of my screen. So idk.

Actually, the demo needs to be taken while you are spectating the player. Otherwise the only thing we see in the demo is what you're doing, not what they're doing.

Try typing these couple of commands in console to improve networking.

/snaps 30
/rate 25000

You would want to spectate them and then type this in the console

/record name

where "name" is replaced by whatever you want the filename to be. Then type

/stoprecord

to stop the recording.

Best practice is to do a separate recording for each map. It's tedious and time consuming, but keeps us from issuing bans irresponsibly.

Lunar-1.png

• 10 months later...

That's a good demo, gimpy. Goes for pretty much an entire match and focuses on him the entire time. Even better that you didn't sit there antagonizing him.

I ended up watching it more than once. While there were some pretty good (even suspicious at first) shots in there, there was only 1 kill there that I cannot justify. A wild shot across the upper level on Jerome right after British killed DeagleKing and then switched to sniper and seemed to randomly fire in the same direction he killed DeagleKing. I don't think that's enough to ban on but I'll have some others review it too.

Lunar-1.png

Thanks for taking the time Lunar - I don't have the experience to know what to look for. Just get peeved when we're all getting our backsides handed to us on a plate game after game.

Happy to accept Brit is just a fine player.