Net-Jam

asked to admit the BW clan

eric

Hello friends! I would like to make a request to you, it is about removing the prohibition to enter to play on your servers to members of the BW clan. I have recently joined this clan and I have been able to play with them on another server and I am sure they do not use hack. What gives me the assurance that these guys are honest is that they have a way of playing similar to my game, well actually they are very good players, much better than me, but they have a style similar to mine: they use sound a lot when playing, they try to react as quickly as they can, they are always attentive to the radar, they protect themselves from enemy fire (they try to stay hidden) and they use the penetration of the bullets. They have been playing for several years and know maps and weapons well. If necessary I can tell you to use the game's default settings (I always use these settings). Friends, I have been playing on their servers for years and I love them, I hope you can consider my request and admit my friends from the BW clan, I am sure they do not use hack. They are willing to obey the server's rules and to abide by any request made of them. They have also asked me to apologize if at any time a member of the clan did not behave properly. I will be very attentive to your response, thank you and many blessings. :classic_smile:

Some corrections, if I may:

• We have caught no less than three "ranking" BW members red-handed. This point isn't up for debate.
  • Surprisingly enough we do understand Call of Duty 4 and it's various mechanics.
  • Given BW's, let's say strained, relationship with "the truth", our rules, our players, our admins and good taste your proposal is well, let's just say lel.

As you lot still seem somehow unsure of our collective feelings towards you slimey little weasels, then let me put that uncertainty to rest. BW and any of it's affiliates are and will always be unwelcome on any facet of Net-Jam. It genuinely amazes me how not one of you little dick-heads seem to even grasp the concept of "telling the truth" much-less the idea that one or more people may find your behavior distasteful.

As you say, you love them, you play in their server all the time. So why don't you continue to do that and leave us and the rest of the world in peace.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Hi friend! Thanks for taking the time to read my message. I apologize if I have not been able to express myself but I do not speak English since I am from Peru and my native language is Spanish. A few moments ago I was given the unpleasant surprise that I can no longer enter to play on the server, it seems that I have been banned, which surprises me because I have not committed any fault, I have been playing on the server for a long time (years) and I have always followed the rules and I have been respectful to everyone. I'm sorry but I'll be honest and it seems unfair that I was banned just for being a member of BW without having committed any fault. At all times in my message I have been respectful with you and I hope please friends that you are also respectful with me. I am a 40-year-old person and I try to be kind and get along with everyone, it makes me very sad that after so long playing on your servers you ban me in such an arbitrary way. I hope they take away my punishment and I can play on the server again, as I always have. Regarding the issue of letting the rest of my friends in BW play, I hope they reconsider, I really think they are honest. I do not know what problem has occurred previously with a member of the clan (I only have a few days as a member), but I believe that everything can be solved and if it is necessary for any of my colleagues to apologize, I am sure they will. Friend, I apologize if any of the words I have written have offended you, that was not my intention. I await your response. Thank you very much, take good care of yourselves. 

The issue is not with you Eric. Your post was aggravating because things you stated in it were false, whether you were aware of it or not. Our experience with BW members has been that they are lying, petty, simple-minded children who enjoy hacking in multiplayer games. If you're not like the rest of them, then you have made an unfortunate choice in friends.

All BW members are banned regardless of other factors and that is the way it will stay.

Hi friend! Thanks for answering so quickly. I wanted to clarify that all I have done is ask to let the rest of my clan companions play and give my opinion that I think they do not use hack, I have not done anything else, only that. In relation to the way I play it is as I have described it and it is certainly similar to the style of play of my teammates. I feel like they have been very harsh and unfair to me, I am not new to the server, I have played there for a long time (as I said I have been playing on the server for years) and I never had problems, but it seems that that did not matter much. If a person is going to be banned, they should be banned for the bad things they have done and not for the bad things that other people have done. Sorry for what I'm going to say friends, but I think what they are doing to me is discrimination, it seems that it is more of an act of revenge than justice. I would never have imagined that this was going to happen. I only made a request and gave my opinion, which I supported. An opinion is not a certainty, since there is a certain margin of doubt about it, so it cannot be true or false, since it is a personal assessment. Opinion is subjective, while certainty requires evidence and is completely objective. Please take this into account: I created an account on net-jam to be able to access the forum, where I kindly and with all due respect make the request to let my clan friends play, then as a result of this request I have been banned permanently. The worst thing that I expected was that you do not agree to my request, but I never imagined that you would also ban me. Based on everything I have expressed, I understand that they may believe that my colleagues are using hack, but in the worst case scenario, was it not enough to keep the ban as it was? Was it necessary to ban me too? There are many members in the BW clan, do they all deserve to be treated like hackers even if they are innocent? I made the request with very good intentions and in the best possible way, and as a result I can now no longer play on the server. I really feel very bad about all this that is happening. I will be attentive to your answer. Many thanks friends.

Hi friend! You were banned because you're a member of BW not because you posted here. As I said before BW is banned in it's entirety, members new and old. Don't want to be banned? Don't join their clan. Attentively yours.