Net-Jam
feedtheucks

One more chance?

Hello

I recently started playing cod4 after a long time. It's one of the few games that I can enjoy. I started playing on the server with a username which was inappropriate. (DadRapesMyAss) 

I was asked by Sticky to change it. I did. (FingeringMyDad) Ok. Yes. Not much better. I understand. I didn't mean to offend anyone with it. It was humorous and I hoped to make people laugh. That was all. 

I would like to request one more shot. My online username is always feedtheducks. And would like to request an unban. I will use feedtheducks and won't change it. 

Thank you for your time.

HANDJOB4GRADPA THERE IS ANOTHER, LETS SEE I AM A NO. BUT THAT'S JUST ME. 3 NAME'S  LIKE THIS,

Ok. Yes. They are all crude. I apologise. U won't have any more trouble from me. You have my word. I'm being straight up with you.

THIS IS OUT OF MY HANDS.  I VOICED WHAT I THOUGHT, NOW LET A FEW OTHERS CHIME IN,

You are a loser. Get your life together. If you think that trashy garbage was humorous, then you need professional help. 

We clearly have different ideas of humorous, but at the end of the day its just people messing around on the internet. The server only tolerates mature behaviour and fair game play and we are very strict about it. So long as you agree to stop it, be mature and keep your word,  dragon sees no reason not to give another chance. .w.

I humbly request one more shot. I will keep it as feedtheducks. Will not change it. Please. Your guys server is literally the best cod4 server available. I promise, that you will not see any more trouble from me. Sincerely apologise for the inappropriate usernames. 

I seen you have already been in the server, you jumped in over the top of a ban. I pulled the ban i put on you. but dragon has the power to lift. you think you sneaking around, be careful

41 minutes ago, MRFUZZY said:

I seen you have already been in the server, you jumped in over the top of a ban. I pulled the ban i put on you. but dragon has the power to lift. you think you sneaking around, be careful

I clicked the server and it connected. I wasn't trying to be sneaky or break any rules. Played couple matches, that's it. That's really all the time I get to game. Mostly I'm working, so I don't get much time anyway. 

Again, I request all admins to consider giving me one more opportunity. I'm keeping my username as feedtheducks and not changing it. Again I apologise for the previous usernames I kept. Wont happen again. You guys have my word.

On 8/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sgt_JD said:

You are a loser. Get your life together. If you think that trashy garbage was humorous, then you need professional help. 

On 8/23/2020 at 10:29 PM, Dragon said:

We clearly have different ideas of humorous, but at the end of the day its just people messing around on the internet. The server only tolerates mature behaviour and fair game play and we are very strict about it. So long as you agree to stop it, be mature and keep your word,  dragon sees no reason not to give another chance. .w.

I would like to request the admins to give me one more shot. As I have stated before, I apologize for the usernames I used in the past and will abandon using or changing usernames. You guys will not have any further troubles from me. Please accept my apology and give me another chance.