Net-Jam

new modern warfare

I THINK 1 OF THE ADMINS HAS IT I WILL DO SOME DIGGING AND SEE IF IT IS WORTH IT. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY GAMES AND HAVE ALWAYS CAME BACK TO THIS ONE. MOHAA 2 THEY WRECKED IT, I WAS EXCITED ABOUT IT, MOHAA WAS WHERE IT ALL STARTED FOR ME. IN FACT 2 MAP FREE DEMO. I WAS HOOKED. I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS 2002 THE DEMO CAME OUT AROUND 2002.
I BUY WHAT I PLAY. NO CRACK BULL SHIT HERE, SO WHEN IT IS CRAP. FLUSH 30-50 DOLLARS IN THE TOILET. B3 THEN MOHAA 2. I STUCK WITH B3 FOR A WHILE BUT. IT WAS NOTHING LIKE THIS GAME OR ANYTHING THAT CAME UNDER THIS CAMPAIGN. WISH THERE WAS A MAP DEMO TO DOWN LOAD AND CHECK OUT.. OOOO THE GOOD OL DAYS
Nope.

They marketed it as a more realistic experience and what we got, from the looks of it, was another clone of what they had last year.

Is it better than the last one? Probably. Is it better than what we're playing now? Debatable. I'll save my money.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

• 3 weeks later...
well I went and bought it and let me tell you what a cluster f it was to get the game downloaded, had to set up a blizzard account then an activision account then to dl the game, so far its a big disappointment, game for me just seems to lag bad, not very fluid, so far i'm regretting the purchase