Net-Jam
-myth

Post your build!

Hey guys,

Let's see your builds! I'll start. Sorry for tater quality. I don't have one of them fancy DSLRs.

9H9x0U1.jpg
0gLp87l.jpg
l21OfBu.jpg

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

Nice Rig myth! Mine is too boring to show. I don't have all them fancy lights n' stuff.

Boards

wrote:
Nice Rig myth! Mine is too boring to show. I don't have all them fancy lights n' stuff.

Nonsense! Post it anyway! :)

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

THANKS. SAME BEAR 2 DAYS APART. FIGURED IT TO BE CLOSE TO 300 POUNDS, AFTER THE SELFIE HAVE NOT SEE IT. I WAS READY WITH THE BOW. HAVE UNTIL END OF THE YEAR TO FILL THAT TAG.

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR,
FUZZY WUZZY HAD NO HAIR,
FUZZY WUZZY WASN'T FUZZY WAS HE

DRAGON. COME ON OVER I WILL PUT SOME BACON ON YOUR BELT. LET YOU RUN ON THE 5 ACRES FOREST LAND WE LIVE ON. SEE HOW FUZZY YOU ARE. MAYBE I WILL GET THE BEAR, MOUNTAIN LION, AND BOBCAT THAT COME AROUND. DRAGONS ARE GOOD EATING YES? HE HE.......
GLAD YOU LIKE MY BUILD LOL

@MRFUZZYOnly 5 acres of forest land? I thought it was way bigger :O But those woods are as dense as my skull that's probably why :classic_laugh:

@MRFUZZYDo you have any birdhouses on your property? It's my new hobby. I'm making them out of 1"x6"x6' and 1"x8"x8' planks. But the $15-$40 price tag for each plank is an expensive ass birdhouse :classic_laugh:So now I'm making birdhouses out of pine logs by sawing them, cutting off a bottom slice to have a removable floor with some drainage holes, taking out the core, screw everything back together, then just drill a hole in it and voila, most natural looking birdhouse ever eheh