Net-Jam

Ban Appeal ^0ePluribusUnum

First of all Fuzzy I know you're going to be reading this so just FYI THIS WILL NOT BE IN CAPS.

I was kicked 3 times in a row by NJA-MRFUZZY on the NJ Hardcore server for no reason. I typed !report NJA-MRFUZZY Admin_Abuse in chat because whenever he comes on he always likes to mess around with me and harass me. He has a PERSONAL Vendetta against me and banned me for quote "Disrespect" when he in fact has a bias:

"Seeing as there is no rules page could you please indicate whether you allow elevators?

Sick of being sniped from on high through the use of a lame glitch. It really does degrade the feeling of the server.
Posted Thu at 22:09 · OP
MRFUZZY
Votes:
+65
TEST

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS MATTER, AND KNOW OF REALLY WHO YOU SPEAK OF. HE TALKS SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH DISRESPECT AND THAT ALONE I AM TIRED OF. HOWEVER THIS ISSUE IS ABOVE MY POWER STREAM, I HAVE ASKED NOT TO BUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT A CLEAR MESSAGE TOUGH ONE TO HANDLE. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP"

Here in this post by MRFUZZY and fimbo he blatantly admits he is tired of me 'talking shit about people with disrespect' and if that was the case why didn't he ban the first time? I use elevators in my gameplay because they are fun and they are not prohibited on the server (as per !rules) however; MRFUZZY hates me for doing that and often times will go spectator JUST TO FIND ME then shoot me in my elevator spot.

To sum things up: MRFUZZY has a personal vendetta against me and has NOT banned me before for so called "disrespect" (because I am not that way) and HAS expressed before that he "IS TIRED OF IT" and looked for any reason to ban me for elevators.

-ePluribusUnum

***ALSO***
He Perm-Banned me and said quote "YOU CAN TAKE THIS ONE UP WITH THE OWNERS" so if there are any owners on this site, PLEASE- message me, as I said he has a bias against me and my playstyle.
I witnessed this entire exchange, MR FUZZY acted within the spirit of the server, Pluribus was given plenty of chances to moderate his behaviour and chose instead to continue to act disrespectfully. As for the personal vendetta, that sounds more like the desperate ramblings of a madman.

dnb.jpg

I just jumped on and ePluribusUnum is shooting from the clouds on Chinatown. Every map this trickster has to utilize some kind of glitch. I have seen him get warned over a dozen times in the past couple weeks. The game becomes tiresome and frustrating when people are not following the rules. Please enforce the rules/ban after adequate warnings.
Use your second chance wisely, Anime. I reviewed the chatlog for this incident. If you ever use language like that to an admin or other player on our server, you will be gone forever. Heed NJA-MRFUZZY's advice.

Boards

You didn't seem to bothered about reviewing the chatlog when you first posted, so you won't be needing it now.

Elevators have been allowed up till now because I felt that much like getting out of map, they were an extra bit of fun for people that knew how. Also if you were actually able to do it during a game without being killed, you deserved the few seconds that you were going to able to enjoy it. But it's been a constant point of frustration and this whole incident will be the last.

Elevators are banned. Full stop.

Also ePluribusUnum, tread carefully. Your back-and-forth with Fuzzy followed by that post have used up the not inconsiderable amount leeway I give players on our server. If you come anywhere near that again, you won't be coming back.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

I don't think most of the rules are explicitly stated anywhere though :^)

Hv36UFR.thumb.png.c57f48e92364de7b92827bf303491011.png

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1