Net-Jam

Camping

RadioHag

G'day I'm relatively new to your TDM server, and chatting to Sgt_Jd in t.s, apprently this an old topic.
It's annoying being on the team that has to chase the enemy, as they can't be buggered leaving spawn.
Some servers I've played on (I've been playing cod4 for over 10 years) the players have a certain time to move, then given 3 warnings, similar to afk. Players can either be exploded if they don't move in a certain time frame or moved to spectate - this could be automated to save admins policing the rule.
Playing S&D for so long which tends to make players move more (not always) is so different having to put up with campers.
Anyway that's my 5 cents worth (or bitch lol!!)
Cheers for reading
RadioHag from Australia

It's Hard To Soar Like An Eagle When You're Surrounded By Turkeys!!!!

• 1 month later...
I am sorry to say u guys, I hope I don't sound rude, but I probably will please don't take it personal, this whole post of yours is pathetic, ins't this a game about war ? Where the main objective is destroy the enemy in the most deceiving way possible just like in every war ever fought ? Or is this a game about fairness and happiness where the objective is to remain happy and with full a belly while in romance with a beautiful blond in a fairy tale land where the flowers are made out of chocolate and no one ever gets old ?

How about you make me move instead of trying to implementing pathetic cowardlistic little rules to make me move so the game is a easier for you ?

I enjoy hunting down campers as I enjoy hunting down P90 people who runs at the speed of light, cause I LIKE TO TEST MYSELF AGAINST THEM, you should try that sometimes.

NJ is not that bad, players in here are pretty solid, but someday I will start my own server for this Cod4 thing and everything will be allow and whoever complains about tactics or weapons used will be placed in time out box of shame for a good 20 seconds, or may be I'll call it "The Snowflake Box"

There is a reason why it's called HARDCORE IN HERE !
Bad news for you PrevaaLz I am that next level camper and it pisses me off when people complaint specially in this server, I can't figure out why but sometimes I hit people hard in here and they don't go down, then you have all those kids with better computers taking much easier shots & if they give a little hop into the air is like they go invisible to bullets and really not gonna hit them, non stop choppers & air strikes, then you people want me to move around so you can kill me easier ? No way ! And lets not forget all the idiots on your own team who blocks your shots by standing with their chests to windows & doors giving the enemy team all the kill streaks they need.
Bad news for you PrevaaLz I am that next level camper and it pisses me off when people complaint specially in this server, I can't figure out why but sometimes I hit people hard in here and they don't go down, then you have all those kids with better computers taking much easier shots & if they give a little hop into the air is like they go invisible to bullets and really not gonna hit them, non stop choppers & air strikes, then you people want me to move around so you can kill me easier ? No way ! And lets not forget all the idiots on your own team who blocks your shots by standing with their chests to windows & doors giving the enemy team all the kill streaks they need.
Is your in-game name Mr.Anderson.. I haven’t come across you yet but in a friendly gaming manner I’m very excited to verse/pwn you.
I am sorry to say prevaaiLz, but I am considering no longer coming to this server, so you not gonna have a chance for a friendly match against me.
Its evident there are a few people who are being allowed to cheat and I don't have time for that, so I take back when I said that most players in this server were solid.

Gaming tactics is one thing, but cheating can't be accepted then is really not fun to play. I'l try NJ again in a couple of months to see if you guys got your life together.
Its evident there are a few people who are being allowed to cheat and I don't have time for that, so I take back when I said that most players in this server were solid.

As far as I know, and I'm on the server a lot, no one is "allowed" to cheat. I thought this was a thread complaining about people camping?

YOSHI.gif

Camping is allowed and will always be allowed, as far as I'm aware. At the end of the day, it is a tactic. After all the years I've been with Net Jam, we have always tried to have a "vanilla" experience here. You are not required to download external mods to connect to our server. You are not required to play a specific way as long as you don't cheat or use some glitches that make you unkillable. This is the way the game is intended from the developers and in my personal opinion, the most fun for popular online games. The first time you start limiting ways a person can play the game, the sooner you'll see the server population go down. I personally would not play here if changes like these were implemented, and I think a lot of others wouldn't either. Grenades are in the game. Nearly every wall is able to be shot through. Use a different approach and adapt to the situation.

As far as cheating goes, it will always be a bannable offense. I spectate anyone who I suspect may be running something. I don't care if they're a member, admin, regular, or a player I've never seen before - if I suspect they are cheating, I'll take a look at them. I've been doing this for close to 10 years in my time of online gaming. I've banned members of my own clan in other games while they were still on voice chat (those were always fun...). We do not allow cheaters to play here.

Mr. Anderson,

You have not contacted any admin, that I know of, regarding potential cheaters in the server. Had you made a post about a particular user, we would have investigated them. We have a sub-forum dedicated to player reports for people who think someone may be cheating that has been up since 2013. Please feel free to use it before making accusations about players (who I suspect are regulars since you said they are allowed to play here).

http://www.net-jam.com/forums/m/414052/viewforum/3311249

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

• 2 weeks later...
Contact your admins for what ? It's clear there is fishy stuff going on in here, I placed clays down completely blocking the entrance to a building and one of your main players who seemed very friendly with everyone spawned on the second floor with me behind my back, I couldn't believe when I watched the kill cam. Hack.

This community of PC cod servers acts like people are only cheating if they are evidently wall hacking but there is a bunch of hacks that if you are any smart you can figure out people are using such as auto knife and higher speed and noone gives a damn.

No worries, I am not coming to your server no more, feel free to even delete my account in here too.
Contact your admins for what ? It's clear there is fishy stuff going on in here, I placed clays down completely blocking the entrance to a building and one of your main players who seemed very friendly with everyone spawned on the second floor with me behind my back, I couldn't believe when I watched the kill cam. Hack.

This community of PC cod servers acts like people are only cheating if they are evidently wall hacking but there is a bunch of hacks that if you are any smart you can figure out people are using such as auto knife and higher speed and noone gives a damn.

No worries, I am not coming to your server no more, feel free to even delete my account in here too.

1. There is no teleportation hack that I know of that isn't instantly banned.
2. I just banned another person wallhacking last night after a regular messaged me on Steam. The list continues to grow on almost a daily basis.
3. In all my years of online gaming, 99% of the time when someone screams "teleporting" or "auto knife" or "he runs faster than me" - they are not in a position to make such accusations based off of competence in either mental capacity or skill within the game. I'm not going to comment on something as ridiculous as an autoknifing cheat.
4. It appears that my previous post, that went into details I didn't HAVE to share, went right over your head. Try reading it again.
5. Did I mention I just banned another wallhacker last night based off of someone's (a regular who's been playing here for years) report?
This community of PC cod servers acts like people...

PC COD servers? Are you from console? That'd explain a lot. Welcome to PC gaming - where there's always someone better than you.. but in your case (apparently) most of the server. See ya man! Don't let the door smack you on the way out.. most of the server beat you up bad enough.

Now, if you want to complain about the spawning mechanics of a 10+ year old game, be my guest. I'm sure Activision will release a patch to your liking within a timely fashion.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

• 2 months later...