Net-Jam

Interesting Event I Witnessed in COD4 Server.

So the other as I was having a fairly normal match on the COD4 server but at the very end of the match I noticed that more than half of the people on the losing team switched sides to the winning team haha

Why was that ??

Basically everyone is already level 55 which is the final level anyways and since the 2007 COD4 the first modern warfare doesn't have a prestige mode why then were people switching to the winning side ?

In my opinion It has got to give you some type advantage in the multiplayer mode otherwise people wouldn't be doing it. So what is it ?

So can you guys from Net-Jam come clean on it and explain why people were doing it ? Thank you.
Well, time to pack it up. He cracked it. Now that the world knows the same people who ignore auto-assign and always choose the 'good guys' Marines are the same people who switch teams at the end of a match so that they 'won'... Well, we're through. It was a good run.

Foiled again...

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

But on this subject lets recapitulate. Some players changes teams at the last 5-10 seconds of the match to the winning team, some people finds the explanation to be because everyone want to play Marines rather then on the Position Force (OpFor) team cause you know, The Marines are cooler, but I have to ask why at the very end of the match ? The match is OVER anyways, notice what I said in my initial post (they change to the winning team) I did not say they change to the Marines team and yes believe it or not the OpFor sometimes wins the match too I have seen it happening in the last 10 years a few times, just as I have seen the SAS and Spetsnaz teams win.

But WHY do they change ? Because they want to be Marines is not an acceptable answer, it would not matter at the end of the match, does anyone know why ? Please post here.

1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS. 1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS.1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS. 1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS. 1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS. 1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS.1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS. 1-2-3-4 I. LOVE. THE. MARINE. CORPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB47Ps4Nhbg
Oh wow, a diversion! I recently rediscovered this series I used to love to watch in the 90s!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KMVx-st4KQ&list=PLZVMGCh7sZUjggrOJ4XWXqBRr3Hv53Rdi

Unfortunately, unless you understand Russian(?) you'll have to resort to Kodi or some other web location to watch the 1st episode. The rest are in English. Like many other series I loved, this one only lasted one season. The "man" seems to know what shows Turbo likes then cancels them! "They" did it to Firefly, did it to Jericho just to name a few....
I remember my friend hating on the show saying that the military would *never* use their pilots for ground combat but my understanding is the AI war wiped out most of the humans so the military had to use their soldiers for multiple roles.
  • 2 weeks later...