Net-Jam

Harrassment. {}tatman

iluvlamp

Hey sorry if this is the wrong section to be posting this, but I don't see anywhere to. Now I don't play on NJ or even CoD that often but every time I do I get accused of whatever and that's fine. Most of the time it gets settled and people are mature about things, but not tonight. I don't remember his exact tag but he goes by the name {} tatman. I'm just reporting this guy for harrassing and bullying me (sounds childish but it really threw me off while it was happening) IN FRONT of admins (or just NJ members, not sure) no less. I'm not really looking for any punishment or anything just would like to reaffirm the rules (if there are any) for such things. I go by the names godsentdeath, o.O, <.<, >.>, and now selica. Sadly I don't have any of the proof so this is just a post to think on I guess and I just wanted to write what was on my mind.

Thanks for the hosting a quality server close to me. Been playing on this server on and off for probably 10 years now (I don't recall if you guys were up yet when the game launched) :)
tatman and I had had our 'rounds' before when he used to be a regular on the RE server...I'd play there once in a while. He is just the type of personality that, if you're playing better than him, he might not be able to accept it. Since he's been on NJ, I noticed he's calmed down quite a bit and I think it's because he's probably noticed that many many better players play on NJ than other servers. That said, I would let it go - I know a couple admins don't do much crowd control and that's just life. It's just a game and you can choose to just ignore him next time, that's what I do - I get the "last word" in, carefully constructed bits of intelligence imparted then *ignore*, drives em nuts lol.

Turbo
  • 2 weeks later...
Apologies for that, and the delayed response. We don't allow harassment, but at the same time, it can be a hard thing to curtail. With that said, you shouldn't be having any more issues with Tatman.

Glad you still come around.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

wrote:
tatman and I had had our 'rounds' before when he used to be a regular on the RE server...I'd play there once in a while. He is just the type of personality that, if you're playing better than him, he might not be able to accept it. Since he's been on NJ, I noticed he's calmed down quite a bit and I think it's because he's probably noticed that many many better players play on NJ than other servers. That said, I would let it go - I know a couple admins don't do much crowd control and that's just life. It's just a game and you can choose to just ignore him next time, that's what I do - I get the "last word" in, carefully constructed bits of intelligence imparted then *ignore*, drives em nuts lol.

Turbo

Was it an admin or a member (NJA or NJ tags)? If it wasn't an admin (NJ tags) not much they can do other than remind the player of the rules. Doesn't sound like it was an admin that was on at the time. Most andmins (NJA's) I know will pull players up for being a d!ckhe@d.
IT WAS ME THAT WAS ON AND THE 2 WERE GOING BACK AT IT PRETTY SURE I KNOW FUZZY.( THAT IS ME ) I MAY HAVE SAID ENOUGH AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID. AS THE NET-JAM ASSHOLE MOST KNOW WITH CAPS LOCKED IN I AM PRETTY CLEAR. THE RANT ENDED QUICK AS HE FELT LIKE HE NEEDED TO FILE THE COMPLAINT. BUT YEP TAT CAN BE A HAND FULL AT TIMES. SO IF I LET IT GO TO FAR I AM SORRY.
Text to speech in Windows accessibility options - LOL. No, I didn't use that but I could've and that would have made my response to Fuzzy more accurate! :)

It was a slight (albeit chopped up) reference to Chris Tucker's line in the Rush Hour movie...