Net-Jam

Ban Appeal/Inquiry

Ekul13

Howdy,

I was banned for being racist.

Don't remember the name of the banning admin ( I think it was an admin?)

I'm going to recreate the scenario best as I can.

Admin/whomever it was: I'm going to tip after the next match.

Me: Liar, black people don't tip lol

Admin: wtf, bant

Me: Error: you've been disconnected from the server you raycis

So now I'm here. I genuinely like the server, was just wondering how long I need to pay my penance (how long is my ban?) Do I need to appeal to be allowed to play with you all again? Etc etc

Also I'm a poc (person of color), and thought the joke was fairly benign tbqh, would have been cool to have the admin go 'hey that's not alright here' or something like that but I get it, you guys are trying to enforce a code to make a good server environment etc. Like I said a warning would have been nice, but it's on me for getting too familiar with yall too quick/being 'bad' lol.

Thanks in advance for reading/responding and for having a great server in the first place. Enough for me to dig up/dust off my enjin login and join to appeal a ban lmao. <--- Things I never thought I'd type out

See you space cowboys sooner rather than later I hope

-Luke

Edit: I believe my COD IGN is Luke
Hey,

Not quite sure what happened there, our admins are usually a bit more lenient than that. Anyway, you should be good to go.

Have a glance at !rules in-game. We generally do have a sense of humor, but that is a rule which by and large needs to be followed.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

I was there in the map when this happened Gryph and I thought the action was justified. It was not presented from the poster as what exactly happened or why he was banned - could be that he didn't remember a key bit part about the chat... Anyway, I support the admin's decision in this case if anything more comes up later about it.
wrote:
I was there in the map when this happened Gryph and I thought the action was justified. It was not presented from the poster as what exactly happened or why he was banned - could be that he didn't remember a key bit part about the chat... Anyway, I support the admin's decision in this case if anything more comes up later about it.

What key part did I leave out?
Now it's days ago but I believe he pulled the trigger after you simply said "You're Black" to another player. It may have been a part of a running friendly joke and perhaps the admin went to go pee then came back and only saw that? Anyway, The Gry Fuss gave you a get outta jail free card so I think you're good to go. And now you know about !rules in team or all chat to pull up the server rules.

Cheers,

Turbo
  • 2 weeks later...