Net-Jam

Ban Unappealing

GPNR

I have watched wall hack after wall hack after wall hack after wall hack and your admins do NOTHING! People tracking you right through the wall like they I got banned for saying so/. I don't want back on, I only tried to get back to tell you to FUCK RIGHT OFF! Bunch of cheating hacks! Fuck you! PATHETIC!
I can honestly say in the 9 years I've played CoD4 that I've never seen someone with 16 ping consistently score 3 kills and 20 deaths. Though this may be because you spend the entire time typing your tears into chat.

You clearly didn't enjoy a single moment of your time here, so consider this a mercy.

Also, you forgot the D in GPNDR.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

"I don't want back on," makes a thread titled "ban unappealing". Okay.

I can't see where Gryphus was wrong about you channeling tears into text. May I suggest you try the Battlegroup Clan servers? They enjoy people who are mentally challenged.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

"I can honestly say in the 9 years I've played CoD4"

First that is 5 years too long to be playing the same game.

"I've never seen someone with 16 ping consistently score 3 kills and 20 deaths"

I've seen lots on your server, , especially when the hackers are wall tracking everyone.

Perhaps its the 5 years too long bringing on premature old age .

"because you spend the entire time typing your tears into chat."

For NetJam, not likely. It was time to go. When you need to wall hack it's your tears I see.

"Also, you forgot the D in GPNDR"

Like it matters. Not a real word Einstein.

"I can't see where Gryphus was wrong"

And 2 fucks were not given. Chow
And one more thing you brainless douche bucket, I never complained about the scores, not once. I complained about the rampant hacking by 3 or 4 players I was seeing in the replays Your server has the honor of being the ONLY server I have EVER seen a character FUCKING FLY IN and that was verified by other players! The reason you get so many players is they can tell YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO CATCH THEM! So before you try and point out the occasional unhappy score of mine you might just grasp the fact that 9 years in and you are STILL a shitless admin. Have a nice day !
I never said you complained about your scores, I brought that up simply because I find it hard to imagine getting scores like that with your ping. Which is more than likely why you had such a hard time with literally everyone you played against.

You said something about flying once before, but I've yet to have any other players even mention this.

When your name is gibberish, one letter kind of matters. But if you're ok with it so am I. This is rolls off the tongue better.

You had best be careful playing in other servers, you've been poking your head in here since 2010 and by your own time-scale you could turn into a pumpkin at any moment.

I would really like to feel a bit more of the sweet burn I know must be there, but half of your second post still makes no sense. Care to elaborate?

G1

"I brought that up simply because I find it hard to imagine "

You brought it up because you are a douche bucket! I was never frustrated about the scores , I never complained once , I was frustrated BY THE BLATANT, OBVIOUS HACKING I WAS SEEING IN THE$ REPLAYS BY AT LEAST 4 OF THE PLAYERS! I SAW IT EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR MONTHS FROM OTHER PLAYERS WITH HIGH PING!
I wasn't always on the bottom, it's your lack of a life, thinking that these scores are somehow relevant in the real world. Sorry to break the sad news, they aren't. Especially given you are a piss poor admin.

"I've yet to have any other players even mention this."

I said "Are you guys seeing this guy flying around ten feet above the ground ??!! " THEY ALL SAID "YES"! I could care less if they mentioned it to you I FUCKING MENTIONED IT TO YOU LONG BEFORE I WAS KICKED! You have not kicked one single hacker in all the time I was there NOT ONE! That is what is unusual.

"When your name is gibberish... "

Douche bucket. With the extra letter in IT STILL MAKES NO MORE SENSE! Were you in a car accident? Head trauma? Do you have emotional problems.

"I would really like to feel a bit more of the sweet burn I know must be there,"

Like the chances of you ever having a woman you didn't have to pay for sex, not going to happen. I was on another server 20 seconds later. I play among you hackers because it makes me better in the unhacked servers. It was only after calling out people who were killing me through walls lying on the ground on the other side of vehicles THAT YOU DID SWEET FUCK ALL! Yeah , you got told the truth. I feel great about it. Enjoy!

9 fucking years and you are still this bad. Amazing.
Odd, it's almost like I said you never complained about your scores.

I'm sorry, when did discussing a ban from a video game server on a website for that server become the real world?

You did mention the flying a few days ago, and since that had no bearing whatsoever on anything that has happened since, I don't quite understand it's relevance. You shouldn't be too concerned though, it's not uncommon for the people in your delusions to agree with you.

Not that it matters to you, but I distinctly remember banning at least one person for walling while you were online. I remember because I was going to ban you then if you said one more word.

Now here I have to disagree. Your name has meant a great deal to me. I would often lie awake at night chanting it to myself, gpndr, GPNDR, G P N D R! After I cleaned up I would always feel much better. Since you don't seem to like that name anymore, can I suggest a new one? W;OASEUFGVBEWRS. Yes, W;OASEUFGVBEWRS I like it, it matches your eyes.

"Do you have emotional problems." Was this a question or statement? Either way, I'm touched that you would ask.

This is great. I think we've arrived at a good place here, emotionally, physically, spiritually... You feel good about it, I feel good, we all feel good! And as a result everyone involved should be much happier. Wouldn't you agree W;OASEUFGVBEWRS?

You do like your buckets don't you?

G1

"it's almost like I said you never complained about your scores."

It was actually you complaining about my scores, as if that somehow it justified you being a total douche bucket.

"You did mention the flying a few days ago,"

9 years playing of the same game over and over must have made one day blend into the next.

"since that had no bearing whatsoever"

Because hacking doesn't have anything to do with hacking now does it Dr Hawking!

" I don't quite understand it's relevance. "

Not surprised at your early senility. 9 years! Gone, wasted and you are still searching for meaning in your life :)

“it's not uncommon for the people in your delusions to agree with you”

We know you speak from experience ! Bravo for being so brave and admitting it .

" I distinctly remember banning at least one person for walling while you were online."

Oh really, did they confess and send screencaps while crying and begging for your forgiveness because we all know you sure didn't catch them your head being as far up your buttocks as it is! Perhaps it was a crack cocaine delusion brought on by over indulging it failed masturbation.

"Your name has meant a great deal to me."

It was your Charles Foster Caine "rosebud" !

"Either way, I'm touched that you would ask."

Sadly , someone on this planet has to care. Just think of how important your admin job is and yet you can't fucking do it!

“This is great. I think we've arrived at a good place here:

Couldn’t agree more.

“Wouldn't you agree W;OASEUFGVBEWRS?:

Yes douche bucket.

“You do like your buckets don't you?”

No, I just recognize one when I see one
Boy for a dude who doesn't give a fuck you sure seem like you're giving a lot of fucks here. Take a deep breath and call a therapist, work out some of those anger issues with a professional.

"Don't quote my quotes!" -Fruits

Lol! You think you are PUNISHING people ??!!!!!

"Oh well I don't really remember if my tampon was in while I was ignoring all the hacking !!!!" I'm sure I banned someone during that period I was so deep in my Man PMS who knows! !" -Gryphus_1

Lol!
You are the angriest old man I think we've ever had, and that's really saying something. Most others at least knew when to stop, or maybe they just had other places to vent their frustrations. That isn't to say I haven't enjoyed our little back-and-forth here, it just feels like good place to end the soapbox.

A few critiques for your next (hopefully) drunken rant:
  • If you resort to personal attacks, you've already lost the argument. So starting with them is probably a bad idea.
  • When going for full 'douche-bucket', mix it up. You got pretty stale falling back on minor variances of the same basic insults. Keep it interesting.
  • Manipulating or directly misrepresenting quotes in a non-joking context is never ok.
  • Just because it gives you a semi doesn't make it an appropriate .gif for the circumstance. The .gif you posted completely undermined the sentiment. It came across as more of a joke than a solid F-U. Example:
    Spoiler

giphy.gif.fc8b502a02c142f55ddba50103ab69dd.gif

Goodbye Mr. W;OASEUFGVBEWRS. I sincerely hope you get some help (link below).

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/

Thread locked.

G1