Net-Jam

Ban Appeal - [TA]M4CarbineJr

Adrian Leung

Dear NJA Admins,

Hi, I'm [ta]M4CarbineJr and as you know I've recently been banned for using Permanent UAV. Starting off, I'd like to apologise to everyone who has played against me during this period of time, I truly am sorry, I took advantage of the resources I had and entered the NetJam server and destroyed the TA reputation. It's an unacceptable behaviour and I apologise to the NJA Admins and to fellow NetJam players, I am here now to ask for forgiveness. I have deleted my console codes and am going through a couple of games with fellow TA members to help start fresh and clean, becoming a better player without the help of hacks. What I did was unacceptable, but I ask of you to hear me out. I truly enjoy playing in NetJam, it's one of my favourite servers to play in during my free time, the experience playing with different players around NetJam is truly amazing, it's one of the things I enjoy most of Call Of Duty 4. I'm starting off fresh and I'm hoping you'd allow me to once again play in your wonderful server. Thank you for your moment of attention.

Best Regards,
[ta]M4CarbineJr