Net-Jam

Post Your Best KDR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice scores Azn. Truly impressive by any standard. You must have had some little bunker on wheels that you were using to hide behind. You'll also notice that on Shipment, I am the only positive score on my lame-ass team.

Boards

• 5 months later...
Lol are people posting their best KDA, or their highest number of kills?
Spoiler: PicShow
My best KDA (18.6) with a high number of kills that I found in screenshots, pretty sure I've done better. I don't really count a sub-50 kill game as indicative of KDA, since I've gone flawless before with ~40 kills or so.
Spoiler: PicShow
Best I've ever done on the Net-Jam server that I could find. And we still lost lol

I wish I didn't stop taking screenshots, I had a game where I hit a 59 killstreak recently and I probably had a decent KDA in that one.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
You can't divide anything by zero, sure, but you also get no results dividing zero. So, I guess it's a good result for you Gryphus. :)

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...