Net-Jam

Models Thread

wrote:
wrote:
Well thank ya!!! Hey pwn what kind of air brush is that?

Its an Iwata Neo cn Gravity fed dual action airbrush. Its my first airbrush and I really like it, probably since I dont have any experience to compare it to haha. But the build quality is superb and was only $70 dollars! I already had an air compressor so I only had to buy the airbrush and the 10' braided air hose.
Okay thanks pwn, this helped a lot! I've been looking at buying an airbrush for a few months now, except i had no idea what i was looking for. At the moment, it's a little out of my price range but i'll definitely keep it in mind! Oh and one more question, do you use a mini compressor?

DoDo out

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw I have it hooked up to a big tank 250 psi compressor, but I dial down the pressure to between 20 and 40 psi. Boards and I talked a lot about pressure and he is suggesting I use 20, where Ive been using 30 psi with mixed results.
These are my airbrushes.
WIXpSvv.jpg

Left of the top : no brand 0.4 mm trigger type, about $30. for undercoat (primer and sund dune).
Left of the bottom : wave 0.4 mm trigger type, about $75. for wide area(car body, etc).
Right of the top : Mr hobby 0.4 mm double action with air flow control, about $ 120. Main airbrush.
Right of the bottom : Mr hobby 0.2 / 0.4 mm sucking up type about $30 (This is a starter set with gas bottle) for checking (mixed color, thickness).
1/24 Enzo Ferrari by Tamiya
Still in construction
9207.jpg
Temporarily assembled. I lost some of red body parts lol when I went model shop there was not red one, So I bought yellow one.
JuNveQx.jpg
paint it all. under coat --- white --- Ferrari Red. then I will paint urethane clear coat later.
PIWVvVA.jpg
blake, frame, engine, rear suspension.
x1CjHMS.jpg
I expressed heat insulating material with aluminum tape.
y6eEi6b.jpg
Oliginal Enzo Ferrari engine room
lfeUMi7.jpg

Wish me luck :d
Wow! It's looking great Hint!
It's just astonishing how complex these models are, I wouldn't even know where to begin haha.
Good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product! [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

-MoJo

MoJo

I found these pics. Let me introduce again :d

Urethane clear coat both cars.

Aston Martin DBS "007 Quantum of Solace" Bond Car
Head lights : Tip LEDs
gEkqTK4.jpg
pMUxbcp.jpg
gNtaJtr.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

5mm LED lights and 0.5 mm optic fibers
B40RIZ2.jpg
DoDo orange : Orange + Clear red + pearl
NU8aKtO.jpg

Thanks for watching :lol:
COPY Part.

I lost part of model :cry: I tried copy part because I had spare part.

yf555gJ.jpg
1. bond plastic stick to the original part.
2. make wall bank with blocks.
3. Inject a silicon inside wall bank.
4. 8 hours later, remove the wall. Take out the original part with cutter.
5. Inject a polyurethane resin into the silicon mold.
6. few hours later. It's done! I can copy this part so many times until mold broke.

anyone need this part? ;-)