Net-Jam
Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo

Gaming Monitor

Is anyone using the Asus VG248QE monitor for COD? I'm still using a CRT because of zero input lag and no motion blur, but would like to retire it. Looking to see what everyone else is using.

Cheers.

And if anyone can suggest how to get my picture to work when I make a post, i'd appreciate it.

Not sure about the monitor, but doesn't the signature need to be a remotely accessible file ending in jpg/gif/png/etc?

Trying uploading your image to imgur or any other image host and use the 'direct link' for the image path.

6vs48.jpg.fb590782603a40e4612c90234e1ed875.jpg

I'm curious to see some recommendations as well.

You can use the "Full Editor" rather than quick reply and upload an image directly to the site. But as Xeno said, by far the best way is to use a remote host Dropbox, Imgur, Minus etc.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Thanks guys. I'm too lazy to upload the signature picture. As for the monitor, I'm going to order it on Monday. I'll let you know how well it works. I really hate LCD displays of any kind so this is a real leap of faith.

Look forward to it. Been looking myself for a couple years now and still haven't found anything that would suit my needs.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Why don't people just speak plain English???? You nerds!!!! LOL..... [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f913.svg?0] [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f913.svg?0]

I dont think you'll notice a thing. I have a 27" Asus now and I dont notice a difference between it and my 23" Samsung

This is a brand new display though with no input lag and no motion blur. It's the first LCD display to give CRT performance. My LCD monitor has been sitting in a closet since I bought it three years ago.